Search This Blog

Sunday 15 January 2017

Prayer from Colossians 3: 23-24

Song
Oh lord you're beautiful
Your face is all i seek
For when your eyes are on this child
Your grace abounds to me

I want to take your light and shine it all around
But first help me just to live it lord
And when I'm doing well
Help me to never seek a crown
For my reward is giving glory to you

"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;  Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.".Colossians 3:23‭-‬24 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive my sin in Jesus name

Father your face is all I seek in all I do in Jesus name

Lord give me a heart of service to your work in accordance to your will in Jesus name

Lord help me to always focus on you and not man in Jesus name

Mighty God grant me grace to do my service unto you and not unto man in Jesus name

Lord bring to my rememberance that my reward awaits me in heaven and do not let me wait on man in Jesus name

Father let me be at your mercy always and not the mercy of man so that i won't give glory ro man instead of you in Jesus name

My God remove every pride, lust of the eyes and flesh that will ruin my walk with you in Jesus name

Mighty father anoint me for a greater glory and next level of greater works beyond human expectations in Jesus name

Thank you lord for renewing me and granting my heart desire according to your will in Jesus name

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word ) 15th January 2017

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...