Search This Blog

Friday 6 January 2017

Prayer from Deuteronomy 12:12

Song
We bow down and worship Yahweh 2x
Yahweh Yahweh Yahweh

"And ye shall rejoice before the Lord your God, ye, and your sons, and your daughters, and your menservants, and your maidservants, and the Levite that is within your gates; forasmuch as he hath no part nor inheritance with you."
Deuteronomy 12:12 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Everlasting father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty as i bow to worship your majesty accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for where you have brought me from, where I am and where you are taking me to in Jesus name

Lord my father whatever i am engaged in that will hinder me from entering my promise land have mercy in Jesus name

Lord almighty raise me to the level you want me to be in life and let me always glorify you in Jesus name

Father fill my heart with praise and my mouth with thanksgiving in Jesus name

Lord walk with me this year and let my victory song be heard even by my adversaries in Jesus name

My father enable me to possess my possession in the land of the living and terminate the assignments of every contending powers against me in Jesus name

Father my hope is in you in anyway I have failed in the past step into it and turn all my failures to success according to your will in Jesus name

Lord almighty by your mercy remove every strange gods contending with my glory in Jesus name

Father establish me in this land and wherever i step my feet and let my latter glory be greater than the former in Jesus name

Lord fill my life with more of you in Jesus name

Lord almighty I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 6th January 2017

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...