Search This Blog

Thursday 19 January 2017

Prayer from 1 Peter 5:10-11

Song

Lord I thirst for you
I long to be in your presence
My soul will wait on you
Father draw me near, draw me nearer to the beauty of your holiness

I will wait for you almighty God in the beauty of your holiness
I will worship you almighty God in the beauty of your holiness

"But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.  To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen." 1 Peter 5:10‭-‬11 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus

Mighty father I wait on you I need your visitation this day visit me in Jesus name

Jehovah let your grace continually be sufficient for me in Jesus name

My father I don't want to be far away from you draw me nearer to you and never let me perish in Jesus name

King of glory I need your hand over my life in Jesus name

Lord I lay my worries and burden at the throne of mercy let mercy speak over judgement in my life in Jesus name

Lord in anyway disobedience is keeping me bound in misfortune have mercy on me and remove all form of misfortune in my life in Jesus name

My father grant me the grace to be upright with and in you till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Lord my eyes are on you never let me suffer defeat or shame give me victory above my adversaries in Jesus name

Lord almighty I know there is no lack in you, today remove lack in my life and let me live in abundance in Jesus name

Father establish me in areas I need establishment according to your will in Jesus name

My father settle me, take away doubts and unbelief that might be causing further delay to my prayers been answered in Jesus name

Almighty Jehovah let me live for you even in the face of persecution never let me deny my faith in you in Jesus mame

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 19th January 2017

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...