Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Prayer from Leviticus 4:17-18

Song
Oh the blood of Jesus
Oh that blood of Jesus
Oh that blood of Jesus
It washes white as snow

"And the priest shall dip his finger in some of the blood, and sprinkle it seven times before the Lord , even before the veil.  And he shall put some of the blood upon the horns of the altar which is before the Lord , that is in the tabernacle of the congregation, and shall pour out all the blood at the bottom of the altar of the burnt offering, which is at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation."
Leviticus 4:17‭-‬18 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for today and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the blood you shed on calavary for the remission of my sin in Jesus name

I decree freedom from every blood covenant that I am tied to known and unknown today in Jesus name

Lord every blood crying for judgement over my life and lineage in your mercy silent such and let your mercy replace any judgement in Jesus name

I decree that every blood guilt in my household claiming ownership over my life, today marks your end and reign over my life in Jesus name

Father arise and cleanse me with your blood make me whiter than snow in Jesus name

Lord i pray over this nation that every blood of innocents souls crying judgement that your mercy will prevail over it in Jesus name

My father your blessings that has been hindered due to blood guilt or covenant, take away hinderance and release it unto me henceforth in Jesus name

Lord send you consuming fire on any altar where sacrifice(s) involving blood donation or not are made to truncate my destiny or that of any member of my household in Jesus name

Lord every commitments of blood donation made regularly to keep me in misery father scatter and put an end to it and deliver me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for the blood you shed for me for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 31st January 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...