Search This Blog

Thursday 27 February 2014

Prayer from Isaiah 54:2-4

Song
Only you will I praise
Only you will I praise
I have no other God.

Isaiah 54:2-4 AMP
Enlarge the place of your tent, and let the curtains of your habitations be stretched out; spare not; lengthen your cords and strengthen your stakes, For you will spread abroad to the right hand and to the left; and your offspring will possess the nations and make the desolate cities to be inhabited. Fear not, for you shall not be ashamed; neither be confounded and depressed, for you shall not be put to shame. For you shall forget the shame of your youth, and you shall not [seriously] remember the reproach of your widowhood any more.

Only sin can hinder the promises of God from being fulfilled.  He is merciful and compassionate,  He can rule over any judgement by His mercies.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for the grace to see this day and breath of life you are worthy of my praise amen.

Lord have mercy and forgive me for all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Father forgive me in anyway I have acted angrily towards you, draw me closer to you in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord enlarge my tent and let the curtains of my habitation be streched far above all limitations in Jesus name amen.

Lord strengthen me in my weakness in Jesus name amen.

Lord hide me under the shadow of your wings in Jesus name amen.

Lord empower my offspring and I to spread ahead to all corners that was unreachable let us possess this land and everywhere the sole of our feet steps on in Jesus name amen.

Father I know with you on my side I can never be ashamed,  confounded, confused, or depressed in Jesus name amen.

Lord as you took Joseph from prison to palace take my household and I from this unpleasant stage of our life to a pleasant and glorious state above human understanding in Jesus name amen.

Bring every reproach of my youth to nought put a new garment on me in Jesus name amen.

Put an end to the reproach of my widowhood in Jesus name amen. (For widows or pray for the widows you know)

Lord I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
27/02/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...