Search This Blog

Friday 7 February 2014

Prayer from Psalm 46:1-2, 5

Song
Here is my worship, take joy in it
Make it your dwelling place
I wanna put  smile on your face
I present my heart to you
I present my life to you
Here is my worship smile
Here is my life Lord smile

Psalm 46:1-2, 5 AMP
GOD IS our Refuge and Strength [mighty and impenetrable to temptation], a very present and well-proved help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change and though the mountains be shaken into the midst of the seas, God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved; God will help her right early [at the dawn of the morning].

To confess this scripture faithfully,  you must hand everything over to God and allow Him to be in charge. That morning Hannah went to shiloh she handed her situation over to God lo and behold she testified to the glory of God.

Prayer
Lord I appreciate you for the grace of life and wonderful day in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in everything I have done or haven't done that has caused me to fall short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord I want you to smile over my worship, over my life and my prayer accept them as a sweet smelling savour in Jesus name amen.

Lord you are my refuge I have no other place of refuge protect me and my household from all harms and tragedy in Jesus name amen.

Mighty God give me patience and increase my faith as I wait for your promises for my life to be fulfilled in Jesus name amen.

Lord let my life and all that surrounds me make you smile and glorify your Holy name in Jesus name amen.

Lord I know you are my present help, take me ahead of the mountains and seas that stands as hinderance before me and my household in Jesus name amen.

Lord hear me this day,  let me not be moved change my story as you changed the story of Hannah in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah your name is wonderful do something wonderful in my life that will draw souls to you in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah Nissi my banner of victory let me triumph victoriously in all situations of my life in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
07/02/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...