Search This Blog

Saturday 22 February 2014

Prayer from Proverbs 2:2, 6

Song
Who is like unto thee oh Lord
Who is like unto thee oh oh Lord
Amongst the gods who is like thee
Glorious in holiness fearful in praises
Doing wonders Hallelujah.

Proverbs 2:2, 6 AMP
Making your ear attentive to skillful and godly Wisdom and inclining and directing your heart and mind to understanding [applying all your powers to the quest for it]; For the Lord gives skillful and godly Wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding.

God owns all skills and gives the best to His children.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord I release myself to you renew every skills I possess to a glorious one in Jesus name amen.
Father give me attentive ears and make my wisdom godly wisdom in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me supernatural understanding and help me to apply them to my life so that I can live and extraordinary life to your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father increase my ability to wait on you and let me not hurry in a way that will terminate my testimony in Jesus name amen.

Lord through my trials in life let your peace comfort my perseverance and help me to be steadfast in faith in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
22/02 / 2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...