Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Prayer from Psalms 73:23-24,27-28

Song
I will bless the Lord
Oh my soul and all that is within me
Bless His Holy name
He has done great things 3x
Bless His Holy name

Psalm 73:23-24, 27-28 AMP
Nevertheless I am continually with You; You do hold my right hand. You will guide me with Your counsel, and afterward receive me to honor and glory. For behold, those who are far from You shall perish; You will destroy all who are false to You and like [spiritual] harlots depart from You. But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord God and made Him my refuge, that I may tell of all Your works.

God is the best and greatest leader and mentor. Looking up to Him and following His doctrine will take you to greater heights.

Prayer
Lord I say thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus have mercy on me in all my short coming forgive me and draw me close to you in Jesus name amen.

Father give me the grace to always stand firm having it in mind that you are holding me throughout in Jesus name amen.

Lord you are the greatest counsellor continue to give me counsel in all areas of my life help me to make right decision in Jesus name amen.

Lord let my existence on earth and when I stop existing on earth be received into your honour and glory in Jesus name amen.

I lift as many people who are around me even those I don't know that are still far from you, use me as a vessel to draw them close to you so thay they won't perish in Jesus name amen.

Lord expose and destroy all false witness in all areas of my life, family, church and nation if they refuse to repent in Jesus name amen.

Father my trust is in you let me not be ashamed and never allow my enemies to triumph over me in Jesus name amen.

Lord provide for my needs far above my capacity and thoughts in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
25/02 / 2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...