Search This Blog

Thursday 13 February 2014

Prayer from Philippians 1:6

Song
Thannks thanks oh Lord I give you thanks
For all you have done
I am so blessed, my soul has found rest
Oh Lord I give you thanks

Philippians 1:6 AMP
And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to the time of His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you.

The verse above gives a believer or child of God confidence that whatever stage of life they are God is there with them and He has a glorious and perfect end for them in life.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have meecy and forgive me for all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Father open my eyes so I can see all the corrections and restitutions I need to make in order to possess my possession in life in Jesus name amen.

Lord when you reveal all I need to correct amd restitute give me grace and power to do what is right in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you concerning what you have began in my life, where I am and where you are taking me to in Jesus name amen.

Ancient of days no one is ever and can ever be older than you today shame every one using power to victimise me in Jesus name amen.

Lord every obstruction of enemy concerning I and my household consume them by fire in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord whoever that wants to terminate my glory before I manifest terminate them today in Jesus name amen.

Lord all your plans that you have began concerning me do not let my sins stop them from coming to fulfillment in Jesus name amen.
Daddy show your power over my life reshape my destiny and give me a new song in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
13/02/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...