Search This Blog

Sunday 9 February 2014

Prayer from Psalms 46:10

Song
Angels are singing you are worthy oh Lord
You are worthy Lord
You are worthy Lord
You are worthy Lord
You are worthy Lord

Psalm 46:10 AMP
Let be and be still, and know (recognize and understand) that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth!

God is above all, He is our Refuge and Strength. 
Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Mighty God I ask for forgiveness of all my sins and household sins in Jesus name amen.

Lord be God over my life and every circumstances around me in Jesus name amen.
Lors give me the grace to wait for you and wait on you to fulfill your promises at the appointed time in Jesus name amen.

Lord defeat the defeats of my life and my family in Jesus name amen.

Lord control the affairs of my destiny henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Father do a mighty and surprising miracle in my life in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah reign in this nation in Jesus name amen.

I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
09/02/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...