Search This Blog

Friday 14 February 2014

Prayer from Ephesians 5:1, 4

Song
You made my life so beautiful and as you are
You have made me here on earth
There's nothing greater than this
That's why I love you forever more
I want more of you, I want more of you Jesus
The more I know you, the more I want to know you. Jesus more of you

Ephesians 5:1, 4 AMP
THEREFORE BE imitators of God [copy Him and follow His example], as well-beloved children [imitate their father]. Let there be no filthiness (obscenity, indecency) nor foolish and sinful (silly and corrupt) talk, nor coarse jesting, which are not fitting or becoming; but instead voice your thankfulness [to God].

We children of God must imitate Him in all areas of our lives.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Mighty God have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord help me to be an excellent imitator of you in every areas of my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord destroy every wiles of the enemy against my life and family in Jesus name amen.

Mighty father every plan to ridicule my faith in you nolify it in Jesus name amen.

Ancient of days fill me with the power I need to  go through life with my head high and my feet standing on the Rock of ages in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah every principalities and powers of darkness in high places monitoring my life today terminate their activities and give me victories in all areas in Jesus name amen.

Lord replace every doubt and fear in me with faith and boldness in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
14/02/2014

Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...