Search This Blog

Friday 6 October 2017

Prayer From Isaiah 49:24-26

Song
I've seen Jesus, I have seen Jesus
He's so handsome than anyone I know
I've seen Jesus even in my heart
He's so handsome than anyone

Jesus set me free I cannot stay bound
Jesus set me free I cannot stay bound
Jesus set me free I cannot stay bound
I cannot stay bound

"Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?  But thus saith the Lord , Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.  And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob." Isaiah 49:24‭-‬26 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty thank you for this great day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your blood that was shed for the remission of my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty by your power remove any form of captivity upon my destiny in Jesus name

I decree freedom upon my life from every spiritual army in Jesus name

I decree freedom upon the life of every member of my family and friends from any army of darkness in Jesus name

I break every chain used to keep my siblings in any captivity today physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I break loose every chain use to keep this community in captivity in Jesus name

I decree freedom from any form of oppression in my life and family in Jesus name

I command every workers of darkness assign to monitor my destiny to begin to eat their own flesh in Jesus name

I command any assigned worker of iniquity assigned to donate blood targetting my blood and my families to begin to donate their own blood and their families if they refuse to repent in Jesus name

I come against every spiritual search targeted to imprison my destiny in any way in Jesus name

I cast out and render useless every covenated relationship with the kingdom of darkness in my life in Jesus name

I overthrone every commander in chief of dark activities upon my life and destiny in Jesus name

I decree into my children's life none of their blood will be useful for the enemy in Jesus name

I decree into my family and lineage none of us will qualify as a sacrificial offerings for the workers of iniquity in Jesus name

I decree every power tieing my glory down be consumed by the fire of holy ghost in Jesus name

Every association with the workers of iniquity determined to truncate my destiny and that of my family I break you now in Jesus name

I decree freedom from all captivities financially, maritally, health wise, spiritually, academically for me and my household in Jesus name

I speak into the foundation of the community I reside every power of labour loss assigned to keep all residents in captivity I terminate your existence henceforth in Jesus name

Father expose, disgrace and render useless anyone confidently wishing me ill luck in any aspect of my life in Jesus name

Lord terminate every power of sudden death spiritually, financially, physically and every other aspects of my life in Jesus name

I am free from all oppression or depression in Jesus mighty name

I am free from(mention what you desire freedom from) by the power in the name of Jesus

*Begin to pray in tongues if you can, If you can't worship God intensely*

Thank you heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. My body is the temple of the Lord, no power can keep me captive. I am living and operating in the liberty given to me by Christ. I am an embodiment of the glory of Christ. Jesus can never be hidden therefore my life and glory cannot be hidden. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I am free from death or sorrow. My life henceforth shines forth the glory of Messiah in Jesus mighty name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 6th October 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...