Search This Blog

Saturday 14 October 2017

Prayer From Hosea 7:1,8

Song by Casey J

If you provide the fire
I'll provide the sacrifice
If you pour out your spirit
And I will open up inside

Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God

"When I would have healed Israel, then the iniquity of Ephraim was discovered, and the wickedness of Samaria: for they commit falsehood; and the thief cometh in, and the troop of robbers spoileth without.  Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned." Hosea 7:1‭, ‬8 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father purify my being and make me fit for your use in Jesus name

Lord help me to let go of anything that stops me from being a worthy vessel in Jesus name

Mighty God arise over my life and let your will take priority over my will always in Jesus name

Father let my ways forever please you in Jesus name

Mighty father exalt yourself forever in my life and living in the name of Jesus

Lord remove everything that makes me qualify as an unturned cake like Ephraim out of my life in Jesus name

Lord let me live that true life of being a new creature by living Christ like regardless of the pressure of the world around me in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I have constantly or I am constantly compromising with the standard of the world grant me grace to let go henceforth in Jesus name

Lord eternal every past or present iniquity of mine or my lineage that keeps standing against me erase them now in Jesus name

My father I have no power of my own, everywhere I struggle with flesh and its ways let the Holy spirit take control in Jesus name

Father fill me up like never before let my life move from the stage of ordinary to extraordinary to the glory of your name in Jesus name

Almighty God in anyway I have allowed the robber of destiny to dwell in me forgive me and make me victorious over the robber of destiny in Jesus name

Lord Jesus every power or strategy that the enemy wants to use to steal, kill and destroy your children worldwide expose it and make your children victorious in Jesus name

Lord never let me get tired of standing up in the truth of your word even when it means I am standing alone in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am standing on the rock of ages which is Christ. My life is hidden in the word which is christ therefore I cannot compromise to the standard of the world. In Christ I live move and have my being. My life cannot be occupied or stolen by the robber of destiny because Christ is in Charge in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (By His Word) 15th October 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...