Search This Blog

Saturday 14 October 2017

Prayer from Mark 3:27

Song
O come let us adore Him
O come let us adore Him
O come let us adore Him
Christ the Lord

"No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house."
Mark 3:27 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly Father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for another glorious day and grace to be counted worthy as your child in Jesus name

Lord I tender my life and all that concerns me before you have your way in Jesus ne

I decree that every gate that is not of the Lord opened for disaster in my life be closed forever in Jesus name

I decree, every power working to eradicate my glory be destroyed in Jesus name

I build a wedge of fire of Holy ghost around my life henceforth in Jesus name

I close all the penetration of the enemy into my life in Jesus name

I raise standard against every flood of darkness trying to get into my life and household in Jesus name

I command the ground to open and swallow every penetrating creatures assigned to cause havoc in my life in Jesus name

I bind and destroy every strong man causing problem in my life spiritually that is affecting my physical life in Jesus name

Host of heaven guide this community from evil invasion in Jesus name

I cancel and terminate every disease or infection bound to be/or is released into the air from the kingdom of darkness in Jesus name

I and my household are immuned from any power or principalities of darkness because Christ is in us in Jesus name

I am made whole from all infirmities known or unknown in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am and my family are immuned from all invasion of enemy physically or spiritually in Jesus name. No power of strong man can stand before me because Christ is in me in Jesus name. I am an overcomer therefore every power of disgrace or disapppintment cannot work in or against me in Jesus mighty name I am victorious gllry be to God.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (By His Word) 14th October 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...