Search This Blog

Thursday 5 October 2017

Prayer from Psalms 107:1,4-9

Song by Sinach

It is coming from my heart,
Praise and thanks unto You Lord
All the things that You have done I'm grateful for Your love,
I give You the praise

I'm counting my blessings
I just can't keep it to myself
When I thought that He had done too much oh oh oh Jesus did it again

I can't tell it enough oh oh oh oh
I shout it loud from the mountain top
I can't tell it enough oh oh oh oh
I shout it loud from the mountain top

"O give thanks unto the Lord , for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.  They wandered in the wilderness in a solitary way; they found no city to dwell in.  Hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted in them.  Then they cried unto the Lord in their trouble, and he delivered them out of their distresses.  And he led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation.  Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!  For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness."
Psalms 107:1‭, ‬4‭-‬9 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah I magnify your name and give all the praise to you in Jesus name

Lord I lift my heart in adoration to you and thank you for your unfailing love in Jesus name

Mighty father I glorify you for always showing forth even when I least expect in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because before I even call you, you answer me in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for your powerful hand of righteousness that keeps saving me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for delivering me from the string of death and calls of sorrow in Jesus name

Father thank you for not allowing the enemy to have a foothold in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making my glory shine above the plans of my adversaries in Jesus name

Lord thank you over my family for shelter, clothing and everything you give us in Jesus name

Lord thank you for my community, nation and church for being our saviour and protector in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the letter of goodnews that I have receieved and more that I will receive in Jesus name

Lord thank you for wiping my tears away and filling my heart with gladness and joy in Jesus name

Lord thank you for erasing rejection and failure from my life in Jesus name

Mighty father thank you for opening the book of rememberance concerning me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the open heaven above my situation you alone deserve all the glory in Jesus name

Lord thank you for replacing my weakness with your strength in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for empowering me through your visitation and the Holy Spirit in Jesus name

Lord I give all the praise to you alone because you have done it all far beyond my thinking in Jesus name

Thank you father for making me a blessing in every area in Jesus name

Thank you lord for turning my mourning into dancing and test to testimonies in Jesus name

Thank you father for my prayers are answered in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. My joy is overflowing, my season of unending goodnews is here. My life is transforming from glory to glory. I am partaking from the divine blessing, favour, mercy and provision of God. I am a carrier of His glory. His unending love is mightily upon me. I am a success not a failure. My mouth is filled with praise to my maker because my mourning has turned into dancing in Jesus mighty name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 5th October 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...