Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Prayer From Job 22:28-29

Song by William McDowell

Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen
It is so, it is so
Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen
It is so, it is so

He has saved us - AMEN!
He has redeemed us - AMEN!
He will hear us - AMEN!
When we call - AMEN!
And when afflictions - AMEN!
Comes on the righteous - AMEN
He will deliver us out of them all

Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen
It is so, it is so
Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen
It is so, it is so

Well, He is Alpha - AMEN!
And Omega - AMEN!
He's the beginning - AMEN!
And the end - AMEN!
Through every trial - AMEN!
Tribulation - AMEN
He always causes His people to win

Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen
It is so, it is so
Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen
It is so, it is so

"Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.  When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person." Job 22:28‭-‬29 KJV

Prayer
Lord thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Thank you father for another chapter of new month in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for the forgiveness of my sins in Jesus

Father thank you because you have kept me still and counted me worthy in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for this 11th month will birth joy in my life in Jesus name

I decree exceeding joy all around in  replacement of known or unknown sorrow in Jesus name

I decree freedom from pain and diseases in Jesus name

I decree solution in all area I expect it in Jesus name

I decree promotion from above where I am long due for it in Jesus name

I decree favour from every area to sorround and follow me in Jesus name

I decree garment of praise in all the situation I find myself in Jesus name

I decree unending breakthrough henceforth in Jesus name

I decree grace to walk over mountains and valley in victory in Jesus name

I decree this month goodnews locate me from far and near in Jesus name

I decree this month solutions will run to me everywhere I need it in Jesus name

I decree the anointing to be untouchable for any works of darkness upon myself and all that concerns me in Jesus name

I decree that this month lines are falling for me in pleasant places and I have a goodly heritage in Jesus name

I decree that the blessings of God that makes rich without adding sorrow is mine in Jesus name

I decree that my portion will never be wasted or used by someone elese in Jesus name

I decree I will not be replaced either as a result of death, confinement or sickness in Jesus name

I decree my testimonies and new songs of thanksgiving begins now in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am a victor, I am a testifier, I am an embodiment of grace. My light can not go deem suddenly. I am making records of great achievements spiritually and physically. My destiny can not be truncated. This is my season and time to shine because the Lord will do exceedingly, abundantly above all I ask or think according to His will in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 1st November 2017 ©

Happy New Month🎋🎋🎁🎁🎁🎋

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...