Search This Blog

Sunday 15 October 2017

Prayer from 1Samuael 1:9-10,14-17

Song by Freke Umoh

I cannot call on your name
And end up in shame
No way, no way

I cannot kneel before You
And kneel before men
No way, No way

For you are my God
You are my God

"So Hannah rose up after they had eaten in Shiloh, and after they had drunk. Now Eli the priest sat upon a seat by a post of the temple of the Lord .  And she was in bitterness of soul, and prayed unto the Lord , and wept sore.  And Eli said unto her, How long wilt thou be drunken? put away thy wine from thee.  And Hannah answered and said, No, my Lord, I am a woman of a sorrowful spirit: I have drunk neither wine nor strong drink, but have poured out my soul before the Lord .  Count not thine handmaid for a daughter of Belial: for out of the abundance of my complaint and grief have I spoken hitherto.  Then Eli answered and said, Go in peace: and the God of Israel grant thee thy petition that thou hast asked of him."
1 Samuel 1:9‭-‬10‭, ‬14‭-‬17 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Thank you father because you are the prayer answering God and you will answer me in Jesus name

Lord thank you because as I call on you this day it won't be a waste because you will be glorified in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are the only one that knows my heart desire I tender it before you(mention) make way for me in Jesus name

Lord as you heard Hannah in shiloh today hear me as I call on you in Jesus name

Lord I have knelt before you constantly in prayer do not let me end up in shame in Jesus name

Father for as many who have constantly questioned my dedication to you even at this stage/state of my life do that which will make them believe I serve a living God in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty you put an end to the stagnation in the life of Hannah as a result of her prayer at shiloh that very day let an end come to every stagnation physically or spiritually in my life in Jesus name

Father you removed the buts in the life of Hannah today remove every buts in my life and lineage in Jesus name

Lord almighty you made Hannah's case a channel to bless Eli by giving her Samuel Lord that which will make people who have looked down on me to look up to me as divine transformation let it happen in my life in Jesus name

Father straighten every rough edges of my life and crooked path on my path in Jesus name

Lord almighty for as many waiting for me to kneel before them because of my need/situation let them be put to shame as you arise and turn my life around in Jesus name

Father open the book of rememberance concerning me in Jesus mighty name

Lord the name of Hannah changed as a result of the answered prayer at shiloh let my prayer point change henceforth in Jesus name

Lord as I wait on you strengthen me and remove all weakness that can affect my faith in you in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. My shiloh experience is now, an end has come to repeated prayer points because my answer is here. It's my season of laughter, doors are opening for me, I am no longer subject to man because I have knelt before the most high who has answered my prayers and won all battles for me in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired By His Word 16th October 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...