Search This Blog

Monday 2 October 2017

Prayer from Acts 1:5,8

Song by Lenny LeBlanc

There is none like You.
No one else can touch my heart
like You do,
I can search for all eternity Lord
And find, there is none like You.

Your mercy flows like a river so wide,
And healing comes from Your hand.
Suffering children are safe in Your arms,
There is none like You.

"For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.   But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth." Acts 1:5‭, ‬8 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Mighty father I thirst for you, fill me up mighty God with you power in Jesus name

Lord I release myself unto you, come and live in me in Jesus name

Lord just as the day of pentecost let me encounter you this day in Jesus name

Lord Jesus change my life around with your divine presence in Jesus name

Everlasting father arise and glorify yourself in my ecistence in Jesus name

Lord purge out every spirit or power that is contrary to yours out of my life in Jesus name

Lord let me continually stand on your strength and grace in Jesus name

Lord through the Holy Spirit and power in me, let me be a blessing to everyone around me or that have contact with me in Jesus name

Mighty God show who you are to me in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Father let me continue to receive your divine insight in all I do so I can live a life that please you in Jesus name

My Lord and father arise and remove all weariness in the spirit or my soul in Jesus name

Lord Jesus just as the day of pentecost, baptise me with the Holy spirit so I can manifest your power greatly in my life in Jesus name

Father remove from me anything that will or is making me blaspheme against the Holy spirit in Jesus name

Adonai I lift my hands to you in total surrender, lift me up heaven ward above every life obstacles and challenge in Jesus name

Holy spirit have your way in me henceforth in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled wit the Holy Spirit and I manifest the power of God henceforth. There is no fear in me because the power of the most high is uppn me. I will not blapheme against the Holy Spirit, He leads and I follow therefore I am a partaker of His grace and product of extraordinary blessing because my father is blessing me endlessly in Jesus name and my barn will never be empty*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His Word 2nd October 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...