Search This Blog

Thursday 19 October 2017

Prayer from 1 Samuel 5:1-6

Song By Chevelle Franklyn

We give you glory
We give you glory
We give you glory
Oh Lord

No foreign god canbtake your place
No foreign god can take your place
No foreign god can take your place
It's you that I love
It's you that I love

"And the Philistines took the ark of God, and brought it from Eben–ezer unto Ashdod.  When the Philistines took the ark of God, they brought it into the house of Dagon, and set it by Dagon.  And when they of Ashdod arose early on the morrow, behold, Dagon was fallen upon his face to the earth before the ark of the Lord . And they took Dagon, and set him in his place again.  And when they arose early on the morrow morning, behold, Dagon was fallen upon his face to the ground before the ark of the Lord ; and the head of Dagon and both the palms of his hands were cut off upon the threshold; only the stump of Dagon was left to him.  Therefore neither the priests of Dagon, nor any that come into Dagon's house, tread on the threshold of Dagon in Ashdod unto this day.  But the hand of the Lord was heavy upon them of Ashdod, and he destroyed them, and smote them with emerods, even Ashdod and the coasts thereof." 1 Samuel 5:1‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer
Lord I give you praise and thanks for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short coming in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for being God over my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for the Holy spirit and power that dominates my life in Jesus name

Lord I pray that every god that wants to take preeminence over my life be destroyed in Jesus name

I decree wherever my name or any member of my family's name is tendered for sacrifice let the fire of holy ghost consume the place and the people tendering our names in Jesus name

I am an embodiment of Christ therefore no power can take the place of Christ in me in Jesus name

I decree every representation of dagon in my life and lineage is shattered in Jesus name

I decree every evil transportation made in the thick of the night to cause a slow down or retrogression in the journey of my life is nullified in Jesus name

I set myself and family free from every room/shrine we have been spiritually locked in in Jesus name

I decree every plan to divert the plans of God almighty for me and my household to be unachievable will not come to fulfillment in Jesus name

I decree every power materialising in my spirit man ready to suppress my being from achieving God's plan is destroyed in Jesus name

Every journey to Ashdod made in the past on my behalf that is making me experience unpleasant situation today marks your end in my life in Jesus name

I destroy every evil handover about my life, salvation, children, health, finance, career, ministry, studies, family in the kingdom of darkness henceforth in Jesus name

I decree Christ is in charge of my life therefore I am immovable to the power of darkness in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am free from gods and manipulating powers. I have Christ in me and He works & walks through me therefore my body is saturated with divine power in Jesus name. Every gods of the land bow before me because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I am immovable and untoubale, My life is controlled by the power of Holy ghost in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (By His Word) 20th October 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...