Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Prayer From Psalms 61:1-4

Song by Marvia Providence

Hear my cry, Oh Lord,
Attend unto my prayer.
From the end of the earth,
Will I cry out to Thee.
When my heart is overwhelmed,
Lead me to the Rock,
That is higher than I...
That is higher than I...

For Thou hast been,
A shelter for me.
And a strong tower,
From the enemy.
When my heart is overwhelmed,
Lead me to the Rock,
That is higher than I...
That is higher than I...

Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.  From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.  For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.  I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
Psalms 61:1‭-‬4 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this great day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for your grace and mercy that is ever sufficient for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for always loving me even when I fail to love myself in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the confidence in and through your word that is forever available in Jesus name

Lord I come to you just as I am and I pray you hear my prayer this day in Jesus name

Father you alone know my heart desire grant my heart desire according to your will in Jesus name

Lord eternal wipe away my secret tears that I can't even control in Jesus name

Lord put an end to rejection in my life in anyway I experience it in Jesus name

Lord that particular thing that makes my heart heavy and palpitate I lift before you now take control in Jesus name

Lord where help had cease to come arise and come to my aid in Jesus name

Lord eternal erase every past sin that keeps sticking its head up against my future in Jesus name

Lord I want to live for you and serve you more than ever before help oh Lord in Jesus name

King of kings terminate every bond against my life spiritually or physically that isn't allowing the result of my prayers to manifest in Jesus name

Lord almighty where I have totally lost hope you are the hope of the hopeless restore my hope in Jesus mighty name

Lord stand for me where I can't even access, advocate on my behalf and let favour encompass my case in Jesus name

Lord where I have tarried long on the mountain and no answer has come forth let an end come to it and let today mark the beginning of the open doors in Jesus name

Father continue to be a strong tower around me and my household make us untouchable for works of darkness in any form or shape in Jesus name

Lord continue to keep me in your tabernacle forever and let my ways please you in Jesus name

Lord before the end of this month let my utmost heart desire turn to testimonies that ears will hear and believe that I serve a living God in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I have called on the Lord and He has heard my call therefore my testimonies are coming in floods. Time of tarrying in the place of prayer with no answer is over. My heaven is opened and I am a victor. My days are blessed, my helpers are locating me and I am a blessing everywhere I go. God is perfecting His will in me henceforth in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 25th October 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...