Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Prayer From 1 Corinthians 10:31

Song
Jehovah is your name 2x
Mighty warrior great in battle
Jehovah is your name

"Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty I give all praise to you and honour your majesty in Jesus name

Lord thank you for my life and the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Jehovah you deserve all the praise and glory accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord I lift my life before you henceforth let me always have cause to glorify your name in Jesus name

Lord in my going out and coming in take all the glory in Jesus name

Abba father over every heart desires of mine let your name be glorified in Jesus name

Lord eternal I bless your majesty and I bow in total adoration of your name in Jesus name

Lord almighty let my utterances and way of life always bring glory to you in Jesus name

Lord almighty open my eyes to see more of you in all that I do in Jesus name

Lord let the rain of your glory and presence fall on me and fill my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus as my glory remain in yours make me untouchable to workers of iniquity in Jesus name

Lord that which will make me lose my praise or stand in you do not let it happen in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus nullify every negative dreams aimed to truncate my glory in anyway in Jesus name

Father let me never give the glory that belongs to you to myself/man in any way in Jesus name

Father remove every form of greed or pleasure that will make me want to compete with you my creator in any way in Jesus name

Father over every challenges I am facing or have faced let your glory be seen as I walk out of it in victory in Jesus name

Lord regarding every news that is unpleasant to me let their be a turn around that will make it pleasant and the glory will continue to be yours alone in Jesus name

Lord in all my service and dealings in life let me always have cause to give glory to your name in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let my life and destiny glow in your glory and light in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am walking in power and victory of Jehovah. My life and destiny is hidden in His glory. My glory can never be truncated. In Christ I move, live and have my being. I am a carrier of His glory. I am great , I can never lose, Jesus is ahead of me, with me and behind me. No weapon formed against me shall prosper because I am a chosen vessel of God almighty in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (By His Word) 18th October 2017|

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...