Search This Blog

Thursday 26 October 2017

1 Samuel 2:29-31

Song

Change my heart oh God
Make it ever true
Change my heart oh God
May I be like You 

You are the potter
I am the clay
Mold me and make me
This is what I pray

Change my heart oh God
Make it ever true
Change my heart oh
God May I be like You

"Wherefore kick ye at my sacrifice and at mine offering, which I have commanded in my habitation; and honourest thy sons above me, to make yourselves fat with the chiefest of all the offerings of Israel my people?  Wherefore the Lord God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the Lord saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.  Behold, the days come, that I will cut off thine arm, and the arm of thy father's house, that there shall not be an old man in thine house."1 Samuel 2:29‭-‬31 KJV

Prayer
Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord take my heart, mold it and make it ever true to You and Your will always in Jesus name

Lord eternal purify me for your divine assignment in Jesus name

Lord in every area you have called me to reach out to the world & my family do not let me fail you in Jesus name

Father do not let the end of my walk with you be like that of Eli in Jesus name

Heavenly father never let me put myself as prey for the enemy in anyway in Jesus name

Lord every disobedience or secret sin that might stand against me, as I confess them have mercy on me in Jesus name

Lord in this race of Christianity do not let run on my own terms but yours always in Jesus name

Mighty God every enticing factors of the enemy to put me on my back terminate them in Jesus name

Lord I lift all ministers of the gospels unto you uphold them in this race in Jesus name

Lord I commit all christian homes facing the challenge of replacing your values with the values of the world take control and let your values stand in Jesus name

Lord I lift all ministers of the gospel whom the enemy is using their home front as a thorn in their flesh step in in Jesus name

Lord in anyway the enemy wants to use my weakness to terminate my calling and purpose in life arise and give me victory in Jesus name

Lord I commit all homes facing marital uproar Jehovah you are the founder of married let your peace reign in Jesus name

Lord every home/marriage at the verge of divorce or separation you are the God of new wine put your new wine in their homes/marriage in Jesus name

Father I commit all parents before you and I pray for wisdm to raise Children that will be to your glory alone forever in Jesus name

Lord I lift all pastors, Reverends, Bishops, Evangelist and all ministers of the gospels before you build a wall around their life and do not let them become tools in the hand of the enemy in Jesus name

Lord I lift(your church leader/Pastor) help them in this race, be their strength always and never let them fall by the wayside in Jesus name

Lord never let me despise you but always honour you until I see you in glory in Jesus name

Father whatever I will do that will make you cut me off from your plan never let me do it If I am already doing it help lord to retrace my way back to you in Jesus name

Lord almighty let my portion in you be firm and sound forever in Jesus name

Lord I commit all homes where the enemy is using their children as a tool of destruction step in today and cause your deliverance to take place in Jesus name

My father do not let what I so much enjoy in life deny me of reigning with you in eternity in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am not a prey in the hands of the enemy. The potter is molding and shaping my life to the glory of His name. I will not be cut off or condemned from heavenly inheritance in Jesus name. My life will continue to shine the light of the gospel. The glory of Christ resonates in my glory henceforth in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired by His Word 27th October 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...