Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Prayer From Jude 1:15-16

Hymn

What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear
And what a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer

Oh, what peace we often forfeit
Oh, what needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer

"To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.  These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage." Jude 1:15‭-‬16 KJV

Prayer
Lord thank You for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive my sin in Jesus name

Jehovah I worship Your majesty accept my worship in Jesus name

Rock of ages I give You all the praise accept my praise in Jesus name

Father as I tender my prayers this day hear me in Jesus name

Lord purify my heart and make my thoughts to be inclined in Your will in Jesus name

Mighty father remove every form of ungodliness from my life in Jesus name

Lord keep me standing in You till I see You in glory in Jesus name

Oh Lord never let me compromise my faith in You in Jesus name

Father whatever will make me replace You with an unknown god or being do not let it happen in Jesus name

Father no matter how the world accept what you frown against do not let me live in the standard of the world in Jesus name

Lord every cajoling from the pit of hell to draw my attention away from You, give me victory over them in Jesus name

Lord eternal arise and continue to take your place in me in Jesus name

Lord do not let me forfeit my salvation with ignorance and worldly pleasures in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I have constantly murmured and complained about everything I don't have forgetting what you have given me and have in stock for me have mercy in Jesus name

Lord let my heart beat for thanks always in Jesus name

Lord let all Lusts of flesh warring against my spirit and soul be subdued henceforth in Jesus name

Lord let the consciousness of eternity fill me always so that I will live to please you forever in Jesus name

Lord I lift all that may cause my salvation or faith to shake before you step in and glorify yourself in me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. Jesus is my friend and father, I am a blessed child. This earth isn't my final home, my eternal portion is in heaven. I will walk the street of gold and wear the crown. On that last day I won't be found wanting, I will reign with my father and see Him face to face in heaven one day in Jesus name. I am heaven conscious.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 31st October 2017 ©



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...