Search This Blog

Monday 9 October 2017

Prayer From Philipians 4:4

Song by Sinach

I'm gonna dance and praise Him
It doesn't matter what comes my way
The greater One lives inside of me
His name is Jesus
I'm born a winner
More than victorious
I'm a heir of His kingdom
Filled with the Holy Ghost

I rejoice in Him
I rejoice in Him
I rejoice in Him
More than a conqueror

No weapon formed against me
Shall ever prosper
The greater One lives inside of me
His name is Jesus
I'm born a winner
More than victorious
I'm a heir of His kingdom
Filled with the Holy Ghost

I rejoice in Him
I rejoice in Him
I rejoice in Him
More than a conqueror

"Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice." Philippians 4:4 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty thank you for the blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Thank you king of glory for the blessing of another wonderful day in Jesus name

Great I am I worship you accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord I give all praise and majesty to you awesome creator accept my praise in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the new doors that has been opened unto me in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for the everlasting blessings that you have blessed me with in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this wonders you have sent into my way, indeed you are wonderful beyond descriptions in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your protection guidance and provision even upon my family in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your awesome mercy and love showered upon my household and I in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your divine visitation upon my household and I in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for who you area and what you constantly do in my life and family in Jesus name

Lord thank you for releasing me from every unknown power of sin that has held my glory back in Jesus name

Lord thank you for causing my victory and celebration to be expedient all glory belongs to you in Jesus name

I rejoice in your name for your presence tabernacles around my life forever in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you because this day will birth good news no matter what the hurdles of life are in Jesus name

Thank you father because you have given me eternal blessings and made me a blessing everywhere I go in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because sounds of rejoicing will not cease in my house because my season of testimony has just began in Jesus name

Thank you father for exposing my antagonisers and for making me victorious over all their tactics in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for not making me a tool in the hands of the enemy in Jesus name

Lord thank you for ceasing the activities of night hawkers over my destiny and my household in Jesus name

Lord thank you because everything that belongs to me that was buried spiritually in order to cause stagnation in alla aspects of my life have been brought back to life and functions perfectly in Jesus name

Lord thank you for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. It is my season of rejoicing, my transformation is complete. I am not a subject to the enemy and his cohorts. The Lord has broken the coven & altar of evil erected against my destiny. My joy is full and overflowing. My soul is revitalised. My destiny is revived and released to function according to the will of God. Stagnantion no longer have a say in my life in Jesus mighty name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 9th October 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...