Search This Blog

Friday 13 October 2017

Prayer from Joshua 7:15,24

Hymn

Oh Lord my God
When I in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds
Thy hands have made
I see the stars
I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout
The universe displayed

Then sings my soul
My Savior, God, to Thee
How great thou art
How great thou art
Then sings my soul
My Savior, God, to Thee
How great Thou art
How great Thou art

And it shall be, that he that is taken with the accursed thing shall be burnt with fire, he and all that he hath: because he hath transgressed the covenant of the Lord , and because he hath wrought folly in Israel.  And Joshua, and all Israel with him, took Achan the son of Zerah, and the silver, and the garment, and the wedge of gold, and his sons, and his daughters, and his oxen, and his asses, and his sheep, and his tent, and all that he had: and they brought them unto the valley of Achor.
Joshua 7:15‭, ‬24 KJV

Prayer
Lord Almighty I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy in me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty Speak to me this day in Jesus name

Father put an end to unknown cause of punishment in my life physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Heavenly father remove every garment of affliction from my generation in Jesus name

Father deliver this land from the unknown sin that its repercussions is taking full course upon the inhabitants in Jesus name

Father uproot and expose every secret sin or transgression affecting my life in Jesus name

Father expose every Achan like creature or situation in my life & lineage in Jesus name

I and my household will not pay for the sin of another person in Jesus name

I release myself and my generation from the curse of others transegressions in Jesus name

My life and that of my family will not be used as a sacrifice on any altar physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Lord terminate every power of wasted efforts over all my endeavours in Jesus name

Lord put an end to circular movement in my life in Jesus name

Jehovah override and permanently destroy every curse placed on my biological lineage as a result of anyone's sin in Jesus name

Lord never let me inhabit greed that will lead to truncating of destiny either in my immediate family or not in Jesus name

Holy spirit continue to be my guide in Jesus name

Lord open my eyes to see whatever I have kept in my possession either given as a gift or acquired by other means that is causing me set back in life in Jesus name

Father even as you reveal them to me give me the courage and enablement to return them where I need to in Jesus name

Heavenly father never let me use any acquired life treasure to hinder my heavenly blessings and heavenly home in Jesus name

I cast out every form of misfortune in every area of life as I go out today in Jesus name

Lord show your greatness over all my heart aches and desires in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I  will not walk in doom, I and my household will not perish suddenly, My destiny and that of my family is secured therefore our destinies can never be truncated in Jesus name. Greed is not part of me, divine contentment and satisfaction fills my spiritual being henceforth I live my life consciously to please God in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (By His Word )13th October 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...