Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Prayer from Psalms 95:1-4

Song by Steve Crown

You are great, yes You are holy one Walked upon the sea, raise the dead Reign in majesty mighty God
Everything written about You is great

Demons trembles at Your presence
What a mighty God we serve
Glory, glory Alleluia
Everything written about You is great

"O come, let us sing unto the Lord : let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.  Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.  For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods.  In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also." Psalms 95:1‭-‬4 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Glorious God I magnify your wonderful name and give all praise to you alone who derserves it in Jesus name

Father you are great I bow before your throne to worship you in Jesus name

Father nothing is too great for you, lord by your might pull down every mountain of stagnation in my path in Jesus name

Lord almighty destroy every demonic activity upon my destiny and household in Jesus name

Lord almighty terminate every gate of sorrow opened unto my household and I in Jesus name

Father reverse and send back to the kingdom of darkness every darts of enemy fired into my life in Jesus name

Lord move me to the height of glorification that will transform my destiny in Jesus name

Father arise and scatter every plan set aside to ridicule your presence and power in my life in Jesus name

(lay your hands on your head) almighty God crown my head with victory spiritually and physically in Jesus name

Lord with your great hand put an end to labour loss in my life in Jesus name

Father let an end come to fruitlessness and unproductive occurrence(s) in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus erase my name from the list of failures spiritually & physically in Jesus name

Father fill my mouth with joyful noise in Jesus name

This is my season of thanksgiving in Jesus name

Thank you lord for the glorious and great manifestation of my expectations in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the child of the great God henceforth I live in His greatness. I am above all odds because my path is orchestrated by my father, I am trampling under my feet principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I am a conqueror in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 3rd October 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...