Search This Blog

Thursday 19 October 2017

Prayer from Psalms 47:1,8

Sobg by Donnie McClurkin

Hail Jesus! You're my King!
Your life frees me to sing
I will praise You all of my days
You're perfect in all Your ways

Hail Jesus! You're my Lord!
I will obey Your word
Because I want to see
Your kingdom come
Not my will but Yours be done

Glory, glory to the Lamb!
You will take us into the land
We will conquer in Your name
And proclaim that "Jesus reigns!"

"O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.  God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness." Psalms 47:1‭, ‬8 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord I give you all the praise and majesty for your greatness in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies in Jesus name

Eternal father I magnify you for your protection and guidance in Jesus name

Lord you reign over all kings and nation take your position over my life in Jesus name

Lord remove every self made authoritarian over my life in Jesus name

Lord take away and destroy every authority from the kingdom of darkness over my children in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I have been sold out to any authority against my wish unknowingly or knowingly deliver me in Jesus name

Mighty God remove every thing placed upon my progress spiritually causing any physical delay in Jesus name

Father put an end to procrastination in my life, the one I can Identify or not in Jesus name

My father take away every form of discouragement that wants to affect my faith in Jesus name

Lord give me victory over every challenge I face in life beyond my imagination in Jesus name

Lord I release my entire life into your hands let me be a tool in your hands only and block any chance of being a tool in the hands of the enemy of my soul in Jesus name

Lord over every opportunities that have been buried that has made me walk/work in circles let your hand of resurrection put an end to such in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am a child of the King of kings, I am free from all shackles. The power of ressurection is at work in me. My destiny is fixed in Christ, I will fulfill purpose, I will not be delayed or defeated, I am moving from glory to glory in Jesus mighty name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (By His Word) 19th October 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...