Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Prayer from Exodus 40:34,38

Song by Jaye Thomas

We wait for You
We wait for You
We wait for You
To walk in the room

Here we are standing in Your presence
Here we are standing in Your presence
Shekinah glory come down
Shekinah glory come down
Here we are standing in Your presence
Here we are standing in Your presence
Shekinah glory come down

Release the fullness of Your spirit
Shekinah glory come
Shekinah glory come

You move, and we want more
You speak, and we want more
You move, and we want more
We want the fullness

"Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle.  For the cloud of the Lord was upon the tabernacle by day, and fire was on it by night, in the sight of all the house of Israel, throughout all their journeys." Exodus 40:34‭, ‬38 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty I worship you and magnify your holy name in Jesus Christ

Lord this day and henceforth let me have an encounter with you in Jesus name

Ancient of days  fill me with your divine presence always in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your glory fill my life in Jesus name

Lord remove every cloud of darkness/sickness looming around my destiny in Jesus name

King of glory open my destiny and rewrite whatever needs to be rewritten so that my destiny won't be truncated in Jesus name

Lord I need your divine guidance in all I do and decisions I will be making lead me father in Jesus name

Mighty God arise over my case and prove yourself great in Jesus name

Lord Jesus open the book of rememberance concerning me in every aspect in Jesus name

Lord terminate and bring to nought every power of manipulation from the kingdom of darkness over my destiny in Jesus name

I am free and bold because my father is on the throne in Jesus name

I am a success because shekinah glory is tabernacling around my life in Jesus name

I no longer walk/live with burden because my glory is hidden in His glory forever in Jesus name

My destiny is powered by abundant grace and mercy forever in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am a carrier of His presence and glory. Shekinah glory is overwhelming my glory. My life is empowered by my father. I am not a looser, whatever I lay my hands on prospers. My thoughts are inclined in the word of God. Shame is not part of my life because I am a Child of the king. I am a priest of the most high and my utterance is filled with His glory, power and majesty in Jesus mighty name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (By His Word) 10th October 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...