Search This Blog

Sunday 1 October 2017

Prayer from Matthew 13:16-17

Song
Be thou exalted oh Lord above all heaven
Be thou exalted oh Lord above the heaven
Let your glory be above all the earth
Let your glory be above all the earth

"But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.   For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them."
Matthew 13:16‭-‬17 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Mighty father be thou exalted over all situations and circumstances in Jesus name

Thank you father for the priviledge to witness another month you alone deserve all the glory in Jesus name

Mighty God I bow before your throne in total adoration and give all glory to you alone in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for speaking to me expressly in Jesus name

I decree into this new month according to the word of God my eyes will see great things in Jesus name

I decree I will receive letters of good news and report from every aspects of my life in Jesus name

I decree I will not weep over anything or any body in Jesus name

I decree according to the word of God my ears has began to hear good news in Jesus name

I decree the long awaited news that is ear tingling and destiny transforming to the glory of God is happening this month in my life in Jesus name

This new month I will encounter divine happenings in Jesus name

This new month my life will see the express power of God doing great and mighty things in Jesus name

I decree that my blessing will come in multiples in Jesus name

I decree all the shame and embarrassment of my past will be replaced by double blessing and glory in Jesus name

I decree my life will not remain thesame again because henceforth I am moving from glory to glory in Jesus name

I decree the garment of stains and backwardness placed on my destiny is replaced with garment ot progress and grace in abundance in Jesus name

I decree that my walk with my maker henceforth will be more dedicated than ever in Jesus name

I am moving high and overcoming this new month in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  encountering divine happenings this new month. My ears has began to hear good news and audible directions from the most high God. My eyes are seeing grace and glory. I will not weep or sorrow and my life is a testimony in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His Word 1st October 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...