Search This Blog

Thursday 26 October 2017

Prayer From Acts 12:5,7,10

Song by Eben

You are the God that opens every door
You are the God that makes the lame to walk
You are the God that makes the blind eye see
You are the God that gives me victory

Alpha and Omega
We worship your name
We worship your name
We worship your name Lord
We worship your name

"Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him.  And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.  When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him."Acts 12:5‭, ‬7‭-‬7‭, ‬10 KJV

Prayer
Lord I give you praise and thank you for this blessed day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you because you are my present help in times of need in Jesus name

Lord eternal I magnify your name for you always prove yourself great in divers ways in my life in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for sending the angel of deliverance to me to deliver me from all shackles in Jesus name

Thank you father for terminating the plan of my adversaries against me in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for removing everything causing limitations, off my life in Jesus namw

Henceforth I take off every confining elements in my life and destiny in Jesus name

I decree victory and freedom over every situation I find myself in Jesus name

I come against every power that wants me to renounce my faith in God in Jesus name

I am not a failure I succeed in all areas in Jesus name

Lord eternal let me begin to experience the effect of my prayers in every aspects of my life in Jesus name

Lord let every prayer said on my behalf to you come to pass according to your will in Jesus name

Lord let my appointed time for victory come forth in Jesus name

Discouragement and depression leave my domain henceforth Jesus is in charge of my life in Jesus name

I am not limited in anyway because I have the power of Christ walking through me to will and to do in Jesus name

I refuse to sit and mourn my glory and that of my household in Jesus name

I refuse every gathering of sorrow or sympathy in any form or shape in Jesus name

My spirit man is renewed and my life is renewed in Jesus name

I will not capsize in the storm or flood of life in Jesus name

Circumstances will not deny me of my earthly or heavenly right in Christ Jesus in Jesus name

I am free from all prison, the prison clothes over my destiny is burnt down in Jesus name

Thanks you Jesus for the open heaven and doors upon my life in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am an overconer, new doors are opened unto me, miracle signs and wonders from the Most High are my portion. I cannot be confined, I cannot be disgraced, I cannot be limited, I will not die untimely and I will fulfill my purpose of creation on earth in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 26th October 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...