Search This Blog

Sunday 29 October 2017

Prayer From 1 Chronicles 4:10

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

I know a God, who's merciful and kind
Faithful and gracious
I'm the apple of his eyes
The thought that fills his heart
Every Morning, noon and night
He loved me when I didn't care
And was patient till I came
Running back into his arms
Look how he turned my life around
Made me a shining star
His glory to reveal

I will worship Him forever
Love Him forever because
This God is too good oh
2x

Don't look too far to see
How good he is, just look at me
He took me from the miry clay
Set my foot upon the rock
I'm standing in his righteousness
He took away my sin and shame
Gave me a brand new name
His beloved and the redeemed
Look how he turned my life around
Made me a shining light
His glory to reveal

I will worship Him forever
Love Him forever because
This God is too good oh
2x

"And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested."1 Chronicles 4:10 KJV

Prayer
Lord eternal I thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my sin in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I have allowed ignorance to rid me of my blessings forgive me in Jesus name

Mighty God as I call on you this day hear my call in Jesus name

Lord let the elements of creation this day work to my favour in Jesus name

Jehovah terminate every repetition of unwanted circumstance in my lineage in Jesus name

Lord today remove every power of stagnation attached to my name knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus name

King of kings open my eyes to see where I need spiritual change that will transform my life physically in Jesus name

Lord almighty arise this day and cleanse my life of all shame attached to my destiny in Jesus name

Lord eternal let my season of open doors begin in Jesus name

Lord let me experience Rehoboth anointing, make room for me even where I have been written off in Jesus name

Mighty king arise and decorate my destiny for better and greater achievements in Jesus name

Lord in that situation(mention) where I need to be remembered but I have been forgotten stand for me and let the book of rememberance be opened concerning me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus decorate my life with your power & heavenly  blessings in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) let me feel your outstreched hands in Jesus name

Lord where I am constantly being told to give up either through challenges or human factors let me encounter your power in Jesus name

King of kings I need you right now in my life show forth in Jesus name

Lord do not let my case get to the stage of being too late for divine intervention in Jesus name

Mighty God let me experience 11th hour visitation before the end of this month in Jesus name

Lord let today mark the end of any inherited discomfort that has kept my life in a rollercoaster of shame in Jesus name

Lord fill my life with testimonies and my mouth with new songs in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. It's my season for testimonies, I can't give up because Christ is at work over my case. I am moving at divine pace, divinity is setting things right for me. I am experiencing divine change everywhere I desire it. I am filled with His greatness. My song is changing because eyes have not seen, ears haven't heard neither has it entered the heart of man the great things God is doing for me in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 30th October 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...