Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Prayer From Isaiah 45:2-3

Song
We lift our hands to the great I am
The one that He is
And He is to come
We lift our hands to the great I am
Who can compare with You

"I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:  And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord , which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel."
Isaiah 45:2‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive me of all my short comings in Jesus name

Mighty God I lift my hands to you Father, nobody on earth or in heaven or under the earth is as glorious and powerful as You take all the praise in Jesus name

Lord I bow before you and magnify your greatness over my life and being in Jesus name

Holy spirit have your way in me and through me in Jesus name

Abba father open my eyes this day and let me experience your touch in my life in Jesus name

Father according to your word make all crooked ways and places before me straight in Jesus name

Lord put an end to unfruitful labour in my life and lineage in Jesus name

Lord Jesus break all gates built against my life and destiny into pieces in Jesus name

Lord almighty cut in sunder the bars of iron placed to confine me to unpleasant postions and situations in Jesus name

Father do that which even the atheist will know that I serve a living God in my life in Jesus

Lord let your power transcend in all my endeavour and never let me sow for others to reap in Jesus name

Father open the floodgates of heaven pour down the rain of abundance of health, righteousness, wealth, love and divine enablement upon my life in Jesus name

Father let my story receive a touch of change that will bring new colour into my life in Jesus name

Father open the book of rememberance concerning me and let me have cause to testify to your goodness, mercy and favour in Jesus name

Thank you Holy Spirit for answered prayers in Jesus name

Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am walking in authority of God therefore no contrary authority to His will have power over me. I am a success not a failure in Jesus name

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 31st May 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Romans 8:29-31

Song by Casey J What shall, We say to these things? There's still cancer, And so much disease What shall, We say to these things? So muc...