Search This Blog

Monday 22 May 2017

Prayer Genesis 35:2-5


Song By Promise Keepers

Purify my heart, 
Let me be as gold and precious silver.
Purify my heart, 
Let me be as gold, pure gold.

(Chorus)
Refiner's fire, 
My heart's one desire
Is to be... holy; 
Set apart for You, Lord.
I choose to be... holy; 
Set apart for You, my Master, 
Ready to do Your will.

Purify my heart, 
Cleanse me from within
And make me holy.
Purify my heart, 
Cleanse me from my sin, deep within.

"Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were with him, Put away the strange gods that are among you, and be clean, and change your garments:  And let us arise, and go up to Beth–el; and I will make there an altar unto God, who answered me in the day of my distress, and was with me in the way which I went.  And they gave unto Jacob all the strange gods which were in their hand, and all their earrings which were in their ears; and Jacob hid them under the oak which was by Shechem.  And they journeyed: and the terror of God was upon the cities that were round about them, and they did not pursue after the sons of Jacob."
Genesis 35:2‭-‬5 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages I worship your majesty and praise you for another grace to pray to you in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father you alone can do that which my heart desires surprise me oh Lord almighty in Jesus name

Father I come to you purify my heart from all works of flesh in Jesus name

Father today I want to hear from you and continually do your will speak to me Lord in Jesus name

Heavenly father put an end to jouneying and dwellings with idols in my life in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to identify and do away from every idol in my ife in Jesus name

Father in anyway I am so entagled and stuck in idolatory deliver me in Jesus name

Father deliver me from the idol and attitude that only see the wrongs of other but fail to see my own wrong in Jesus name

Lord I commit every idol in me from love of money, addiction to gossip, adultery, eating my seed, worldly living, lying, backbitting , tale bearing and those I do not know I do or cannot remember in Jesus name

Lord almighty I want to be like you and live like you henceforth in Jesus name

Abba father answer me in this time of distress let my mourning turn to dancing, let my history turn to divine ministry in Jesus name

Father no matter how the challenges of life threatens my life never let me perish in it keep me standing and victorious in Jesus name

Father in anyway I have turned my needs to idol have mercy and let your mercy speak for me against all judgement in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I have turned what you gave me to a mini god forgive me and lift me to the level of being profitable for you in Jesus name

Lord help me to live for you, remove anything physically or spiritually causing me to retrogress in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let my life henceforth be abiding in you and bring out fruit of the spirit  in Jesus name

Father give me a divine visitation in Jesus name

Lord thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 23rd May 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...