Search This Blog

Saturday 6 May 2017

Prayer From Joel 2:19-21

Song
You are the reason
why I lift my hands
Why I lift my voice
Why I sing to you
You are the reason I'm alive today
I am here to say
It's all because of you

You are the reason You are the reason 2x

"Yea, the Lord will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen:  But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things.  Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the Lord will do great things." Joel 2:19‭-‬21 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my sin in Jesus name

Jehovah I thank you and worship your majesty for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Almighty father answer me as I call on you today in Jesus name

Jehovah arise and take your place in my life and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Lord do not allow the enemy to turn my source of joy to source of sadness in Jesus name

Lord Jesus raise me heavenward and let my focus on you never shift in Jesus name

My father let my life experience divine satisfaction in Jesus name

Lord bring to pass all your promises for my life take away hinderances in Jesus name

Abba father remove all impediments on my way that limits my growth in you in Jesus name

Father according to your word do not let me be a reproach any longer to anyone, anywhere or anything in Jesus name

My lord you alone can put an end to bad occurrence put an end to afflictions in my life give me victory over them in Jesus name

Lord, with your divine power and according to your word drive away every form of barrenness in my life physically, financially, maritally, materially, academically or spiritually in Jesus name

Oh Lord my God overpower and conquer every spiritual army reigning over my destiny and tormenting me in Jesus name

Father let your boldness and faith in you fill my heart henceforth in Jesus name

Lord remove fear and its source from my life in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 6th May 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...