Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Prayer From Lamentation 3:21-25

Song

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases.
Your mercies never come to an end;
They are new every morning,
New every morning
Great is your faithfulness, O Lord,
Great is your faithfulness

"This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.  It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.  They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.  The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.  The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him."
Lamentations 3:21‭-‬25 KJV

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I worship and magnify you for your loving kindness and tender meecies over my household and I in Jesus name

Ancient of days I magnify you in the beauty of your holiness I give you all the praise and worship you alone deserve it all in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your love that never cease that is operating in my life.

Lord thank you for your mercies that overshadows my life and destiny in Jesus name

Lord thank you for not destroying me in my iniquity in Jesus name

Lord almighty I worship you for the continous strength that you shower upon me even in my weakness in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the courage and daily assurance from your word to me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for daily uplifting me and building me up spiritually in Jesus name

Father thank you for the victory that surrounds me every minute of my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for being my portion and my hope continually, you deserve all the praise in Jesus name

Father thank you for your goodness upon my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you for not dealing with me at the rate of my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion on me I am operating in the dominion of the word of God. I will not partake of the evil of this day. I decree this day shall not know my end because the Lord is before me, with me and in me in Jesus name.

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 30th May 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...