Search This Blog

Sunday 7 May 2017

Prayer From 1 Peter 2:9

Song by Ron Kenoly

All honor, All glory, All power, To you
Holy father we worship you
Precious Jesus our savior
Holy spirit we wait on you
Holy spirit we wait on you
Holy spirit we wait on you
For fire

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: 1 Peter 2:9 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for being my father hallelujah to you in Jesus name

Thank you father for bringing me out of darkness in to your marvellous light in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the power of the Holy Spirit upon my life in Jesus name

Thank you ancient of days for your power upon my life and entire being in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for taking me out of miry clay and for setting my feet on the solid rock in Jesus name

Almighty God I thank you for your divine empowerment upon my life in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for making me a peculiar person in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for making me a  heir to your throne you deserve all my praise in Jesus name

Abba father I wait for your fire fill me with more of you in Jesus name

Holy spirit direct my path henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His Word) 7th May 2017©
1 Peter 2:9 KJV

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...