Search This Blog

Saturday 13 May 2017

Prayer From Luke 12:42-43

Song
Our Father in Heaven
We glorify your name
We bow down before you

And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his Lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?   Blessed is that servant, whom his Lord when he cometh shall find so doing." Luke 12:42‭-‬43 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and blot out all my transgression with your blood in Jesus name

Almighty God I give you all the praise and glory for who you are and always will be to me in Jesus name

Lord purify my heart and make all the meditation thereof be acceptable to you in Jesus name

Father remove every unfaithful attributes in my life in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to be faithful at all time even till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Father let my due season come and let me harvest bountifully in Jesus name

Lord almighty magnify your power over my life and entire being in Jesus name

Lord fill my life up with divine power in Jesus name

Lord do not let me get tired or weary in my service to you in Jesus name

Lord almighty grant me grace to live above sin and all unrighteousness in Jesus name

Lord open my eyes amd heart to see life from your view so that I will be able to do your will in Jesus name

Father make me worthy enough to be able to reign with you when you return in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to focus on my purpose of creation and not compare myself to anyone in Jesus name

Lord I want to fulfill destiny do not let me die spiritually or physically before fulfilling destiny in Jesus name

Lord on this earth let my brealthrough draw souls that will abide and bear fruit into your kingdom in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His Word) 13th May 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...