Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Prayer From 1 Samuel 15:1,11

Song

You are Alpha and Omega
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

"Samuel also said unto Saul, The Lord sent me to anoint thee to be king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken thou unto the voice of the words of the Lord .  It repenteth me that I have set up Saul to be king: for he is turned back from following me, and hath not performed my commandments. And it grieved Samuel; and he cried unto the Lord all night."
1 Samuel 15:1‭, ‬11 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father I come to you just as I am accept me oh Lord in Jesus name

Lord do not cast me away from your presence in Jesus name

Father thank you for choosing me to be your vessel in Jesus name

Lord pour your fresh anointing for great exploit on me in Jesus name

Mighty father let my life show forth the power of your grace and anointing in Jesus name

Jehovah never let me walk against your will for my life in Jesus name

Lord let the enemy fill up any pit they dig for me or my family in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from every form or rebellion to the Holy spirit known or unknown in Jesus name

Abba father open my eyes to see and recognise that which please you all the days of my life in Jesus name

Everlasting father instill your power of resurrection in me and let everything that is dead in me that needs to be alive begin to receive life now in Jesus name

Ancient of days fill me with zeal to serve you and where to serve you right in Jesus name

Lord help me in this earthly race and give me victory over every plot of satan to keep me away from fulfilling purpose in Jesus name

Father never let me become an abandoned vessel in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 3rd May 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...