Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Prayer From Matthew 15:29-31

Song

Let the living water flow over my soul
Let the Holy Spirit come and take control
Of every situation that has troubled my mind
All my cares and burdens unto you i roll

Singing
Jesus Jesus Jesus
Father Father Father
Spirit Spirit Spirit

"And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.  And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and he healed them:  Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel."
Matthew 15:29‭-‬31 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Eternal Rock of ages I worship and adore your majesty in Jesus name

Lord my father fill me with more of your presence in Jesus name

Lord let my pettition meet your attention in Jesus name

King of kings arise and take your place in my life in Jesus name

Lord my father never let me do things that will drive me away from your presence in Jesus name

Lord even when you visited the multitude everyone was touched by your power do not pass me by without a touch in Jesus name

Lord almighty that but in my household that brings tears to my face meet us today in Jesus name

Jehovah open heaven concerning me in Jesus name

Father let my heart be purified and ready to receive your word in Jesus name

Lord Jesus rekindle the fire of my first love for you in me and never let it wax cold in Jesus name

Lord in this heavenly race count me worthy of the crown at the end in Jesus name

Lord my father increase the zeal of soul winning in me in Jesus name

Lord that which will happen and transform my life and being in a way that even the unbeliever will believe in you let it happen in my life in Jesus name

Father keep me under the shadow of your wings for the rest of my life in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 2nd May 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...