Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Prayer From 1 Samuel 3:9-11,18

Song
Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name

"Therefore Eli said unto Samuel, Go, lie down: and it shall be, if he call thee, that thou shalt say, Speak, Lord ; for thy servant heareth. So Samuel went and lay down in his place.  And the Lord came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth.  And the Lord said to Samuel, Behold, I will do a thing in Israel, at which both the ears of every one that heareth it shall tingle.  And Samuel told him every whit, and hid nothing from him. And he said, It is the Lord : let him do what seemeth him good."
1 Samuel 3:9‭-‬11‭, ‬18 KJV

Prayer

Father I thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty I magnify and praise your Holy name be thou exalted in Jesus name

Lord I come to you just as I am and I seek your touch over my life in Jesus name

Lord open my ears spiritually and let me hear from you in Jesus name

Lord there is no one you cannot speak to father I want to begin to hear you audibly in Jesus name

Lord let me attain the height of having regular spiritual communion with you in Jesus name

Lord almighty remove every wax or blockaged physically or spiritually that hinders me from hearing you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus grant me grace to be able to identify your voice at all times in Jesus name

Father I want directions from you I don't want to dwell on my understanding help me in Jesus name

Abba father in anyway the enemy had blocked my hearing physically or spiritually cleanse it in Jesus name

Father I don't want to be mislead by the world or false prophecy help me to heed to your direction always in Jesus name

Father grant me the gift of discernment in Jesus name

Father let my life experience new things that will cause the ears of those who hear about it to tingle in Jesus name

Father that which you seem good and befitting for my life do it in Jesus name

Lord my father where the people of the world had questioned me of my God perform your miracle that will draw souls to you in Jesus name

Father use me for your glory let my story turn to a ministry that will bring souls to salvation in Jesus name

Ancient of days give me a new gift (mention) in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His Word) 18th May 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...