Search This Blog

Sunday 28 May 2017

Prayer from Daniel 3:17-18

Song
What a mighty God we serve
What a mighty God we serve
Heaven and earth adore Him
Angels bow before Him
What a mighty God we serve

If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.  But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.
Daniel 3:17‭-‬18 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for the knowledge of who you are in my life and the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Father lord I worship your majesty for how You've always been there for me in this journey of faith in Jesus name

Father grant me grace that keeps my faith strong in Jesus name

Lord almighty remove every iota of doubt or weariness in my life that affects my faith in Jesus name

Father give my feet strength and stability to stand strong no matter the situation I face in life in Jesus name

Lord help me to always remember to activate your word in my life and always in Jesus name

Father ignite the power to stand and look up to you always even when all my sight sees is to give up in Jesus name

Father change me from my inner man and let my physical man walk according to your will in Jesus name

Lord regardless of the decree or laws of the land I live in, never let me renounce my faith in you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 28th May 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...