Search This Blog

Sunday 14 May 2017

Prayer from Luke 15:19-20,32

Song

I'm trading my sorrows
I'm trading my shame
I'm laying it down, For the joy of the Lord

I'm trading my sickness
I'm trading my pain
I'm laying it down, For the joy of the Lord

Yes Lord, yes Lord 6X Amen

I'm pressed but not crushed
Persecuted, not abandoned
Struck down but not destroyed
And I am blessed beyond the curse
For His promise will endure
That His joy is going to be my strength

Though my sorrows may last for the night
His joy comes with the morning

"And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants. And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found."
Luke 15:19‭-‬20‭, ‬32 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty I thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Father thank you for not casting me away in my iniquity in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for welcoming me back into your arms even when I have betrayed you in Jesus name

Henceforth Lord I cast away every sorrow in me in Jesus name

In your name I decree joy to overflow over my life in Jesus name

I decree end of pain and shame henceforth in my life and family in Jesus name

I decree an end to sickness physically or spiritually in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for removing all the marks of unworthiness from my life in Jesus name

Father let your compassion speak for me where blood guilt is or isn't standing against me in Jesus name

Lord bring me out of every dead situations known and unknown and give me a brand new life in you in Jesus name

Lord almighty regardless of the pressing and crushing of life never let me renounce my faith in you in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to wax strong in my walk with you and faith in you in Jesus name

Lord help me to continually fix my gaze on the cross where the price of my salvation was paid and never let me seek for way out in man but you in Jesus name

Lord keep my feet standing even in the storms of life make me an overcomer in Jesus name

Lord I tender all my heart aches(mention) before you let there be a shift in the heavenly realms in Jesus name

*Pray in tongues if you can, if not sing praises to God*

Thank you father answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His Word) 14th May 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...