Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 May 2017

Prayer From 1 John 4:19-21

Song By Chris Morgan

Yahweh Yahweh
Where would I be
If not for You that's why I sing
Yahweh Yahweh
I worship you, I worship you
I worship you

"We love him, because he first loved us.  If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?  And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also." 1 John 4:19‭-‬21 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Almigty father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Yahweh fill me up with more of You everyday in Jesus name

Lord increase Your fear in me in Jesus name

My father grant me the enablement to love others like myself regardless of their short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days take out of my life every iota of hatered or enviness towards others in Jesus name

My father let the love and power of your lover overshadow my life in Jesus name

Jehovah raise me up to the level you want me to be that will glorify you always in Jesus name

Father let the truth of your word tabernacle in me and my household in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from self, comparison with others, greed, discontent and every unholy attributes in Jesus name

Lord give me grace to share your love everywhere I go without holding back in Jesus name

Abba Father annoint me for greater works and never let me become an empty vessel in Jesus name

Father fill me with your divine knowledge and wisdom let me be outstanding in all I do in Jesus name

God disgrace everyone or power trying to see my end or know my worth spiritually or physically in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from all the pain and tears of night that keeps my life in a cycle of retrogression in Jesus name

Lord set my path right remove every crooked ways that cause delay and denial in my journey in Jesus name

God magnify your power in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to love others just as you love them in Jesus name

Lord help me to let go of hurts, bitterness, anger, faults,  selfishness, offence and all works of flesh in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to live for you regardless of the world's perspective of me in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His Word) 9th May 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...