Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Prayer From Psalms 119:9-11

Song
You deserve the glory
And the honour
Lord we lift our hands in worship
As we magnify your name

For you are great
You do miracles so great
There is no one else like you
There is no one ele like you

You are great
You do miracles so great
There is no one else like you
There is no one else like you

"Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.  With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.  Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee." Psalms 119:9‭-‬11 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for your word that daily refresh and bless my soul in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for another blessed day that you have made you deserve all the glory in Jesus name

Lord enable me to keep your word in my heart and be a doer of your word in Jesus name

King of kings ignite your fear and love in me and draw me close to you in Jesus name

My father I want to see your and feel your hands like never before in my life in Jesus name

Father do not let me neglect your commandment in Jesus name

Lord Jesus help me to always look up to you and never doubt your power in my life in Jesus name

Father let my days on earth be lived for you in Jesus name

Lord transform my destiny to that which shines your glory in every area in Jesus name

Holy ghost tabernacle in my destiny in Jesus name

Lord uproot the desires and works of flesh enabling the root of flesh to grow more and more in me in Jesus name

Lord let your word continue to be my guard and guide in Jesus name

Thank you for father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His Word)17th May 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...