Search This Blog

Saturday 20 May 2017

Prayer From Jeremiah 29:9-12

Hymn

Great is Thy faithfulness,
O God my Father;
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not,
Thy compassions, they fail not;
As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be.

[Refrain]
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided;
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

Summer and winter and
springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

"For they prophesy falsely unto you in my name: I have not sent them, saith the Lord .  For thus saith the Lord , That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you."
Jeremiah 29:9‭-‬12 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this glorious day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father thank you for counting me worthy to be your child in Jesus name

Almighty God I worship your excellency for your presence that is always around me in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for your faithfulness regardless of my unfaithfulness towards you in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for shunning and destroying all negative prophet and prophesies towards me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me victory above every evil revelation of the present, past or future that has caused me heart ache in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for your plans for me and where you are taking me to in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for giving me another chance in life and not allowing me to perish in my iniquity you deserve all the thanks in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for making a way for me in the willderness of life in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the overflowing river and water fountain you have given me in every desert situation I am in or might experience in life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making me chief cornerstone regardless of all that has been hurdled at me in any aspect of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making me a victor even in the situation I thought I would lose all I have including my life in Jesus name

Father I worship you for you never deceive or put one to shame you stand as the alpha and omega in Jesus name

Lord thank you for finally opening the book of rememberance concerning me and bringing me to my season of victory in Jesus name

Lord i thank you because my mourning has ended now I am in the morning of endless dancing and thanksgiving in Jesus name

Heavenly father I glorify you for your ever present help in times of need and always in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for bringing me to my season of rest all through my life in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for making joy of heaven to fill me and overflow inside of me in Jesus name

Thank you father for the dews of heaven falling upon my destiny and for removing all dryness in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His Word) 20th May 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...