Search This Blog

Thursday 4 May 2017

Prayer From Psalms 25:1-2

Song by Damita Haddon

My heart, my mind,
my soul belongs to You
My love, my life, it all belongs to You
Belongs to You, belongs to You

The songs we sing, they all belong to You
The air we breath, it all belongs to You
Belongs to You, belongs to You

Yes, I surrender it all
Yes, I turn it all over
Yes, it all belongs to You

It all belongs to You oh, oh, oh
It all belongs to You
It all belongs to You oh, oh, oh, oh

"Unto thee, O Lord , do I lift up my soul.  O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me." Psalms 25:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer

Lord Almighty I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father I release my entire being unto you have your way in Jesus name

Almighty God I surrender all that has to do with me in your care have your way Lord in Jesus name

Father do not let me be put to shame in Jesus name

Heavenly father let your divine power guide and guard me in a I do in Jesus name

My father and my God arise for my sake and bring to nothing every power risen against my progress in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your divine power saturate my being in Jesus name

Lord let the love for your works and your ways never grow cold in me in Jesus name

My father elevate me to the level you want me to be in Jesus name

Father whoever I have disclosed about my progress to that plans to cause problem for me destroy their plans in Jesus name

Lord fill my soul with Heavenly joy in Jesus name

Lord where I have been mocked let your power elevate my glory to shine beyond human understanding in Jesus name

Lord transport me to the level of breakthrough by your divine power in Jesus name

Father as I step high and move to next level in life let your divine protection be evidence in my life and family in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 4th May 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...