Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Prayer from Genesis 35:6-7

Song by William McDowell

I surrender all to you
Everything I give to you
Withholding nothing
Withholding nothing

I give you all (I give you all of me)
I give you all of me 3x
I give you all (I give you all of me)
Oh we belong to you (I give you all of me)
I give you everything (I give you all of me)
I give you all of me (I give you all of me)

King Jesus (King Jesus)
My Savior (my Savior)
Forever (forever)
I give you all (I give you all of me)
I give you all of me (I give you all of me)


"So Jacob came to Luz, which is in the land of Canaan, that is, Beth–el, he and all the people that were with him, here he built an altar, and he called the place El Bethel, because it was there that God revealed himself to him when he was fleeing from his brother.." Genesis 35:6-7KJV

Prayer

Lord I give you praise and thanks for another beautiful day in Jesus name

Thank you heavenly father for counting me worthy among the living today you alone deserve my worship in Jesus name.

Abba Father have mercy on me and forgive me for all my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah I surrender everything I have held on for too long that I should have let go of in order for you to move in my life in Jesus name

Father accept me back into your fold in anyway I have wandered off your fold knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus name

Lord Almighty take me to the promise land put an end to journeying around a point in my life in Jesus name

Father after I have let go and surrendered to you I want You to reveal yourself to me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I want to have an encounter that will change my story from sorrow to joy, from sickness divine strength, from poverty to blessings without sorrow in Jesus name

Father as I wait for your visitation in my life remove doubt and fear in me in the name of Jesus

Lord Jesus as I set myself apart for your visitation through my own encounter let lives and souls be drawn to you in Jesus name

Lord tabernacle in my destiny and let my life itself become Bethel, let your power be revealed in me and through me in Jesus name

Father Journey ahead of me, with me and after me for the rest of my life in Jesus name

Jehovah do not let me spend my remaining years in endless toiling and deceit in Jesus name

Lord anoint my entire generation for divine encounter and  take us to our Canaan in Jesus name

Lord every power waiting for me to get to my stage of resting before launching an attack let such power be terminated by your power in Jesus name

Thank You Ancient of days for answered prayers and for giving me rest in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 24th May 2017 ©



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...