Search This Blog

Friday 19 May 2017

Prayer from Colossians 1;16-18

Song by Eben

At the center of it all
It’s you that I see (2x)
There is power in your name
Miracles happen in your name
As we lift our voice in praise
It’s you that I see (2x)..

You are bigger
bigger than the biggest
You are stronger
stronger than the strongest
You are higher
higher than the highest
You are greater
Greater than the greatest

Jesus (8x)..

"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:  And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.  And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence."
Colossians 1:16‭-‬18 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for privilege of salvation and knowledge of who you are in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty I release my days and years on earth to you take preeminence in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages have your way in my existence and make me a great tool in your hands in Jesus name

Father I want to see you more than I have before in my life in Jesus name 

Lord Jesus you created everything and as your child you have made me a creator therefore I speak into all creations that they begin to work for my favour in Jesus name

I speak into all elements in the atmosphere that they will begin to work to favour my destiny in Jesus name

I reverse every power in any element working against me in Jesus name

Father you have the manual of life, you can replace and repair in my life, replace and repair what needs to be replaced and repaired for the manifestation of your promises in Jesus name

Ancient of days uproot out of my destiny every weed and trees causing me problems in Jesus name

Father wash away from my life every parasite feeding on my destiny physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Lord miracle happens in your name I need a miraculous visit over(mention) in Jesus name

Lord you are the first born among the dead therefore death has no power over you, i decree ressurection from physical,  spiritual, financial, marital or any type of death I am facing now in Jesus name

Father as you are the head of the church continue to be my head in Jesus name

Lord open heavens over my petition and let me experinece torrents of manifestation and answers to my prayers henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His Word) 19th May 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...