Search This Blog

Monday 8 May 2017

Prayer from Isaiah 10:27

Song
By the anointing Jesus breaks the yoke
By the the Holy ghost and power
Just as the prophet say
This is the day of the latter rain
God is moving in His power again
By the anointing Jesus breaks the yoke

It's not by power, It's not by might
By my spirit says the Lord
This mountain has been removed
By my spirit says the Lord

"And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing." Isaiah 10:27 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty pour your anointing upon my life in Jesus name

Everlasting father I look to you in my strength and weakness have your way in Jesus name

My father by the anointing break every yoke of sorrow in my life and entire family in Jesus name

Lord by the anointing break every yoke of sickness and pain in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty break every yoke of stagnancy upon my destiny and lineage in Jesus name

My father break every yoke of barrenness or unfruitfulness placed upon me in any aspect of my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus by your power let every burden of toiling without a result be removed from me in Jesus name

Lord break the yoke of generational and individual failure in my life in Jesus name

Lord break every yoke of loss or termination at the edge of breakthrough in my life in Jesus name

My father lift all the burdens of fear and doubt off my life and increase my faith in you in Jesus name

Lord by the anointing break every evil spiritual relationship and curses hindering my physical progress and growth in Jesus name

Ancient of days by the anointing let every evil covenants and its repercussions be broken in my life in Jesus name

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His Word) 8th May 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...