Search This Blog

Saturday 27 May 2017

Prayer From Romans 2:2

Song by Onos

There is nothing in life we can do without your grace (do without your grace)
There is no way we can live without your power (live with out your power)
We’re asking you to heal the wounded
Mend the broken
Quench our thirsty soul

Chorus
Holy Spirit move in this place
Do what only you can do
Father have your way
Come and take your place

There is nothing in life we can do without your strength (do without your strength)
Lord we are waiting we really need your power( we really need your power)

Lord please heal the wounded
Mend the broken
Quench our thirsty soul

(chorus)

Bridge
Have Your way
Have Your way
Have Your way
Have Your way

"But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things." Romans 2:2 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Rock of ages thank you for releasing your power into my life in Jesus name

Lord have your way in my life remove all impediment that will or is limiting your move in me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus arise and judge as many that stand against your will for my life in Jesus name

Holy spirit lead me and take all the glory over my life in Jesus name

Lord in anyway your judgement is against me let your mercy speak in Jesus name

Father whatever I have done or I am doing that may cause me not to be worthy enough to be in your presence reveal to me and give me victory over such in Jesus name

Lord heal those who are broken hearted in Jesus name

Father fill all thirsty soul including me with your Living water in Jesus name

Lord heal me in anyway my spirit is wounded in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 27th May 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...